loading

If you see this message, it means that your browser failed to load this file.

You should try the following : check your connection, disable ad-blocker, clear your browser cache, try in private mode, try from another browser/computer/connection.

À propos de admitted

J'ai
  114 ans
Je parle
  هَوُسَ , മലയാളം, Norsk, Oʻzbek
J'habite en
 
 United States, Wakanda
À propos de moi
I have gotten mingo’d, penguin'd, pinder'd, and wilco'd, have you gotten admit'd yet?

qpenguin's protégé at stone age ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We are Kids, and Kids get hope, you know?

I don't abandon hanabi games just because 30 is out of reach.

How not to lose in Hanabi:
Postmans: If you drive at 500 km/h while your teammates expect you to drive at 100 km/h, you will crash - be predictable.
Burtsbees: Elite Hanabi players coast 98% of the time with simple clues and know to come up with difficult clues the other 2% of the time if necessary - play simple.
Inscrit depuis le
02 / 01 / 2015

Réputation


100%
Parfaite
Parfaite


 

Pénalités récentes
Mon opinion sur admitted
Ma note personnelle sur
Pas de commentaire personnel sur admitted

Activité récente

XP:  
150k XP

L'Âge de Pierre
867
(2ᵉ)
5 359 parties • 3 854 victoires • 74% succès

P.I.
312
(36ᵉ)
212 parties • 103 victoires • 66% succès

Carcassonne
515

1 007 parties • 622 victoires • 67% succès

Sushi Go!
256

287 parties • 114 victoires • 74% succès

Rallyman GT
354

73 parties • 40 victoires • 79% succès

Stir Fry Eighteen
297
(24ᵉ)
255 parties • 164 victoires • 64% succès

Hanabi
982

4 961 parties • 4 448 victoires • 45% succès

Race for the Galaxy
427

3 438 parties • 2 081 victoires • 61% succès

Les Bâtisseurs - Moyen-Âge
512
(43ᵉ)
151 parties • 108 victoires • 85% succès

Dame de Pique
195

318 parties • 86 victoires • 49% succès

Backgammon
235

278 parties • 150 victoires • 54% succès

Tokaido
380

96 parties • 34 victoires • 67% succès

Les Bâtisseurs - Antiquité
320

33 parties • 24 victoires • 85% succès

Perudo
294
(53ᵉ)
137 parties • 71 victoires • 57% succès

Puerto Rico
196

43 parties • 13 victoires • 47% succès

Échecs
476

29 parties • 24 victoires • 83% succès

Jaipur
204

54 parties • 21 victoires • 39% succès

Yahtzee
199

32 parties • 17 victoires • 53% succès

Kingdomino
250

22 parties • 6 victoires • 45% succès

6 qui prend !
136

67 parties • 14 victoires • 40% succès

Les Loups-Garous de Thiercelieux
176

135 parties • 76 victoires • 144% succès

Xiangqi
106

7 parties • 5 victoires • 71% succès

Buttons
151

42 parties • 19 victoires • 45% succès

Jeu du moulin
103

9 parties • 3 victoires • 33% succès

Hypnosia
77

2 parties • 2 victoires • 125% succès

Dames
6

2 parties • 0 victoires • 0% succès

Eminent Domain
0

0 parties • 0 victoires • 0% succès



Chargement de la plateforme de jeu... ...
MERCI : Vous êtes l'un de nos joueurs les plus fidèles !
Obtenez le meilleur de Board Game Arena pour seulement €2 / mois.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12